These application included:
SpeedLab® methodology and concept
SpeedLab® is a new innovative high-tech concept that is focused on competition for motivated athletes and coaches, a modern athletic training system specialised in variable speed training and healthy workout.
In contrast to many other measurement-technologies most SpeedLab® modules are compatible with each other. The technology is based on sportscientific methodology. SpeedLab® is not just a highly modern measurement system. Equipped with high level training apparatus and the SpeedLab® training methods, the SpeedLab® technology can be the central element of a high end sports complex for modern athletes and coaches.
Through RFID-wristbands, tablet-PC’s and a database, SpeedLab delivers short and long term analysis possibilities, the development potential from youths to professionals is demonstrativly applicable at all levels. When fractions of seconds decide, the outcome of competitions, speed cannot be left to chance!
SpeedLab® integrates testing- and analysis methodologies, training programs, know-how, software and capital equipment from experts in this fi eld and from specialised companies such as h/p/cosmos®, GlobalSpeed® by Frank Eppelmann, Running School® by Mike Antoniades and the functional training expert Lamar Lowery. SpeedLab® helps to identify the talents in your region and supports motivation to trainers and athletes for reaching world class level.
basics and modules
- technology of SpeedCourt®, SpeedTrack®, SpeedPlate® powered by GlobalSpeed®
- SpeedLab® software with test editor, data capturing and database
- tablet-PC and RFID-wristbands for ergomonic and fast training methodology of big groups
- flatscreens at each station for immediate feedback of results
- h/p/cosmos pulsar® 3p high performance running machines, h/p/cosmos quasar® treadmills
- h/p/cosmos comet® 3p sprint trainer, h/p/cosmos saturn® running machine for spike shoes
- h/p/cosmos pulsar® 3p including zebris biomechanics module and motion analysis
- h/p/cosmos discovery® ladder ergometers, indoor cycles for endurance training
- h/p/cosmos airwalk® se 135 body weight support and h/p/cosmos robowalk® expander
- h/p/cosmos para control®, para graphics®, para motion® and para analysis® software modules
- functional training equipment and training equipment for power and explosiveness
- the SpeedLab® Running School® and DMS® methodology by Mike Antoniades
- the SpeedLab® functional training methodology powered by Lamar Lowery
- facility planning and consulting, education, training, workshops and support
One extremely important element in development of the SpeedLab® is the SpeedCourt® module. SpeedCourt® is an interactive training and sports concept. It uses contact mats, a big display screen and sophisticated software with visual stimulation, innovative training and test programs with data management and a clear reporting and performance visualisation tool.
Through its unique variability it provides competition-like and individual training as well as accurate performance diagnostics. With the revolutionary concept of SpeedCourt® you can test and practice explosive acceleration, dynamic direction changes, coordination and cognition in ways unknown so far. The SpeedLab® software is user friendly and enables the user to quickly edit paths. Sports specific – position specifi c – impact controlled. The integrated database functionality is an essential tool for modern coaches and therapists.
- sophisticated measurement + training
- game speed / agility / cognition / tappings / jumps / reactions
- permanent installation on 7m x 7m or mobile solutions
- standard of 12 contact plates
- 1 RFID-reader incl. bus-system for simple operation of database & with big training groups
- connectivity with SpeedLab® professional license package software & server
- completely confi gured Windows® computer in English and big monitor
- defined and open programs
- results immediately and clearly on screen
- use with individuals, groups, with football, medicine ball, etc.
SpeedTrack® is a multi-functional laser-measurement system. It allows to acquire time from linear measurement sprints, shuttle runs and explosiveness.
The starting plate provides an accurate and error-free start. It also provides a measure of competitive sprinting situations such as lateral movements and jumps. Standard tests such as tapping, reaction tests and measurements are possible with the speed track. The light barriers are made of double refl ection lasers.
the system contains
- 5 laser barriers with 2 sensors each, mobile rack adjustable in height
- start measuring system for sprint start, simple, fl exible and error free operation
- function for measurement of first 2 steps
- 1 RFID-reader incl. bus-system for simple operation of database and with big training groups
- connectivity with SpeedLab® professional license package software, database & server
- completely confi gured Windows® computer in English and big monitor
- cables and adapters
- connection of start measuring system to laser barrier 1, laser barrier 2, etc.
- measuring 1/1000-sec. and km/h
- distances free selectable, 5 ... 400 m (with optional extension cables)
- results immediately + clearly
Measuring and training contact plate for objective measurement and evaluation of achievement-oriented athlete‘s speed and explosive sprint strength relevant parameters. The SpeedPlate® allows measurements of drop jumps, tappings and a number of other applications. One key to success is the connectivity to SpeedLab® professional license package software & server and the RFID login method for simple and safe operation also with big training groups. Results are immediately displayed on a screen.
h/p/cosmos pulsar 3p
The h/p/cosmos pulsar® 3p high performance treadmill with 3-phase power supply was designed for professional running and training applications like overspeed, coordination and functional training and also for high performance testing. A special wide and long running surface in combination with a comfortable and extremely durable running belt provides the environment for running and high speed applications. Furthermore the h/p/cosmos safety arch gives the athletes the necessary safety to reach their limits without fear of injury through falling. Special design features involve extra wide footboard with marking and special siderails with additional handlegrip for jump-on and jump-off at very high speed, making up for a perfect speed training treadmill. Running surface 190 x 65 cm, speed 0 ... 40 km/h, elevation -25 ... +25 %, drive motor 4.3 kW with high-performance 3-phase power supply, interface ports & para control® software.
h/p/cosmos comet 3p
One of the great benefi ts of the h/p/cosmos comet® sprint trainer is, that the traction resistance can be adjusted electronically and is independent from the speed of the subject and even from the running direction of the subject. The subject dictates the speed and the running direction, not the device! Changes to the traction support (rope pulls the subject toward the machine) and changes of the traction resistance (subject running away from the machine and subject pulls the rope) can be made at any time. The comet® combines well established training methodologies with sophisticated electronic equipment which is easily adjustable and offers reproducible results.
- measuring and improving of:
- reaction speed, fi rst step explosiveness and jumping skills
- turns, change of directions
- cognitive skills
- nerve fatigue
- modern talent diagnostics and technique learning at an early stage
- training like competition with extremely high motivation
- appropriate intensity – low extent of training
- injury prevention based on precise movement and training control
- early re-integration after injuries (before - after comparison)
- easy usage, clear data and evaluations, reproducible results
- actual speed check, long term studies, group comparison
- motivation through immediate feedback, highscore and „layful“ athletic training
- investment in own infrastructure, players and systematic future development
- sophisticated methodology and high reliability of technology and service